Our goal is to give you the best magazine possible. Joyful Living Magazine is committed to embracing a lifestyle of joy and abundance.
We are a platform for beauty, goodness and grace. We value inspired thinking and embrace changing seasons. We honor your legacy and where you are from.
Our desire is to serve and respect our community. Our intention is to bring valuable resources as our diverse natural surroundings.
We devote this magazine to you and bless your journey today, tomorrow and always.
Grateful is our foundation. Love is where we live. We are Joy. We are Full. We are Living.
Joyful Living is dedicated to sharing encouragement and hope to people of all ages. That encouragement finds its way through articles of hope, love, caring, sharing. Also we have articles on Health, Finance and other subjects that help us grow in maturity and in our daily living.
These articles need to be uplifting and encouraging for singles, seniors, young people and families. Each article needs to inspire the reader to grow spiritually, emotionally, and help them in their everyday lives with very practical issues.
Suggestions: Categories of Writing
- Making Dreams Come True
- What inspires you?
- Women in the work force, what does freedom mean to you?
- Women on the front lines and their victories and struggles to get where they are.
- Juggling with Working, Family & Outside activities
- Finding yourself Single again after Marriage
- Recovery; Co Dependency; boundaries and addictions, how did you overcome?
- What’s going on with the youth?
- Finance, How to handle them wisely
- Wealth follows Health!
- How do we respond positively to shocking news
- Dealing with loss, either with people or material things
- Depression and aging. How did you find victory?
- Physical Fitness
- Healthy Eating
- Recipes, Events, Businesses that are growing and their stories
- Overcoming obstacles
- Positive influences in our lives
Articles can be 200 - 700 words in length. If articles are too long they tend not to get read. Articles must be received via e-mail. And should be in Microsoft Word Format. "If Word" is not available, a file saved in "Text" format will work. There is no payment for articles at this time.
All materials can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org